Sunday, March 4, 2007

It's Over

Well, it's hard to imagine that Spring Break is already over. It seems like yesterday the week long break had just begun. Now, it's time to go back to work (school). I enjoyed the break, just sitting around and relaxing with my friends. I know that this doesn't sound to exciting, but I think that this was just what I needed. Although, going somewhere warm and sunny would not have been bad either. This break gave me the chance to catch up on some sleep and do some work around the house. The way I look at it, there is only seven more weeks left of classes, which is not too bad! You have to stay positive.

Over break, I also had to write the restaurant review. I choose Cinco de Mayo, a Mexican restaurant located in Redford. I really enjoyed this paper because it was fun to be a critic. I am pretty much done writing the first draft and so far I am well pleased with how it has turned out. To be quite honest, I absolutely loved the restaurant I choose. I had never been there before, and after leaving there, I really don't have anything to criticize the restaurant for. Out of the five things we needed to critique, the bathroom (cleanliness) was the only potential issue. There were a couple of paper towels on the floor, but that's all! Everything from the food, atmosphere, prices, service, and cleanliness was excellent. I really worked hard to keep this review interesting and engaging throughout. After reading it, I think readers will have a good idea of what Cinco de Mayo is all about. I look forward to reading everyone else's.

No comments: