Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flickr Pictures

I choose this picture because little kids might walk past this and wonder what this words means. No young kids should have to be subjects to this kind of language at such age. I can only see problems from this kind of language.


I really don't think that this type of graffiti is necessary. I don't see any good that can come from this. Who cares that KING BNE was here. It serves no purpose and it makes the wall and the city look dirty. It does not make the city better by any means. This person probably had nothing better to do, so they decided to do something like this.

The person who did this obvioulsy has some talent, but yet again I do not see the need for it. To me, graffiti like this one just takes up space on a wall. I see this as destruction of property and people who do this should be be punished.

Overall, I am not a fan of graffiti. I wish that people would stop writing on walls and buildings that do not belong to them.


No comments: