Sunday, March 18, 2007

Photo Essay Progress and March Madness

Well, I finished the photograph essay today. I think that I might want to add some things here and there, but overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out. I tried to take pictures that would be interesting and ones that would capture the theme I was going for. I definitely exceeded the one hundred word minimum. I didn't try to, but all the writing I put in the photograph essay was necessary. I wanted to make sure everyone had an understanding of each picture and its importance to the central theme of the essay. I think people will learn something new about Novi and come to understand Novi as a "Booming City."

March Madness, what else do I need to say. It is by far my favorite time of the sport year. There is so much excitement to each game, and you are always on the edge of your seat. I love filling out my different brackets, even though I end up losing money. I wish the first weekend of the tournament wasn't over, but I look forward to the rest of it. Let's Go Hoyas!

1 comment:

Stephanie K. said...

I take it "march madness" is basketball? I filled out the facebook brackets, those ones are free. Good luck with the teams you chose.