Sunday, March 11, 2007

Photos

Well, as I said on my last blog, I am doing my photograph essay on the idea of Novi as a "Booming City." I took some pictures already, but I have to take more. I want to show the construction of new buildings, houses, and restaurants. The point behind these pictures is to show how Novi continues to grow and develop as a city. I think it is important to show people, who don't get to seee Novi on a regular basis, what exactly is going on! Everyone will learn something new, which is what I want to happen.

In my photo essay, I am going to put a picture or two of the Novi library in there. The reason I am doing this is because the Novi library needs to expand like the rest of the city. It seems like everything else is, so why not the library. There is a proposal on this year's ballot for a new one. I am going to do my argumentative essay on why the citizens of Novi should vote "yes" on the proposal. Hopefully, I will be able to get some good information on this issue soon. I plan on talking with someone from the library board. It should be interesting!

No comments: