Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Revising Essay

Reading the restaurant reviews yesterday in class was quite interesting/fun. It was a nice chnage in pace from the other formal papers earlier this semester. I enjoyed reading my classmates essay's and I had a good time writing mine. Going to a restaurant and writing was different. Usually I go to a restaurant, stuff my face, and then leave. However, this time, I tried to take everything in. I tried to be critical of the restaurant (Cinco de Mayo), but I really couldn't find anything wrong with it!

Today, I looked over my peer-viewers comments and got to work! I really appreciate what they had to say, and hopefully I can make the necessary changes. They both said that I had a great start and I just need to add/correct some miner things. I look forward to getting my review back tomorrow to see what else needs to be done. I hope that there won't be to much to fix-wishful thinking! I also think that I have a good idea for my photograph essay. I am going to show with various pictures, how the city of Novi contiunes to develop, grow, and adjust to the city's increasing population. I have blogged about how Novi continues to grow, and now it is time to show it! I think that everyone will enjoy it and most importantly, everyone will learn something about Novi that they never knew before.

No comments: