Sunday, March 25, 2007

Last Couple Weeks

These next four weeks of classes will be quite interesting. I already have a lot of work to do and I am sure that plenty more is on the way. Right now, I am starting to work again so that is taking up a good amount of my time. I know that I am lucky compared to other kids who have to work more hours than I do! It is hard to focus during this time of year because the weather is getting nice, and I do not want to be stuck inside writing papers, doing group projects, and studying for exams. Unfortunately that is what college demands of you. I am counting down the days to the end of the semester.

One bright spot this weekend was watching the NCAA tourney. My bracket is pretty much busted. I have three out of the four final four teams left, but so do a lot of other people. I picked the Georgetown Hoyas to win it all, so I am sticking with them. The last couple of games should be good. Let's Go Hoyas!

No comments: