Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Reading the News

The first headline on the Free Press's website jumped out at me. It said that the verdict of the Lewis "Scooter" Libby trial will read today at noon. This interested me because I like to follow politics and the National news, so a major story like this engages me.

The second thing that jumped out at me was reading the articles on the Tara Grant murder case. Everything that I read I already knew about, but I can't help to read it again because I find it to be very interesting.

I tried to look for interesting stories in the Novi area but I nothing struck me. Hopefully, I will find something soon.

The last thing that I read was about how Congress plans on giving our troops better care when they return from Iraq. This has to be improved because it is a shame that men and women are risking their lives for us and they are not even given the proper treatment. They deserve the best and we should do everything we can!

No comments: