Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Today's Class Discussion

After reading through my free-writing paragraphs today, two lines stuck out. The first line said "Winter takes a toll on everyone" and the other line said "The weather sucks the life and energy out of me." These lines both had the same meaning/point to them. The winter months create a depressive feeling for everyone. People try to stay positive by saying that Spring is just around the corner, but this does not seem to do the trick. The cold, freezing temperatures simply add insult to injury.

Listening to what other people said about the winter contributed to me picking these two lines to blog about. The overwhelming attitude toward the winter was one of frustration and exhaustion. Disappointment and anger filled the faces of many people. Hearing what people had to say about our current weather situation sounded very similar to my own opinions/feelings. The message I received from my peers was that they too feel the affects of winter. The winter truly is taking its toll on them too. I do not have advice to give on how to get through the next few months, but hopefully Spring will come soon. Spring Break certainly cannot come soon enough.

No comments: