Monday, February 19, 2007

Restaurant Essay

As I was looking at the class syllabus, I noticed that we are going to have to write a restaurant review essay over Spring Break. Although, I am not to excited about having to write and essay over break, the idea seems interesting. I have a couple of restaurants in mind, but nothing set in stone. I absolutely love to eat, and I love to go out an eat with family and friends. The restaurnat experience always seems to make eating that much better. I am curious to see the requirements for this essay. Hopefully, they won't be too bad!

I am finishing up the corrections that I had to make from my peer viewers. I tried to incorporate their input/ideas as best I could. I think I did a pretty good job of doing so, but I shall wait and see. This week is very busy for me and I am sure that it is very busy for the rest of you too. I have a test, mid-term, and the profile paper all due on Thursday. I am trying to keep ahead, but it seems like things just keep getting piled on!

No comments: