Monday, February 12, 2007

Songs

1.) Rags to Riches by Tony Bennett/Trick Daddy- The title of the song symbloizes Novi's transformation as a city. Years ago, Novi was just farmland, but now it is one of the nicest places to live and its economy is in great shape. Nobody use to want to live here, but now it has become a hotspot.

2.) All Night Long by Lionel Richie- I choose this song because Novi is known for being a big party city, with all of its bars. Although I can't go to them, my brothers tell me that they are always busy and the party seems to last all night.

3.) Forever Young by Rod Stemwart- Novi is an extremly young city. It contiunes to grow each day and new things are constantly being built. It has a great future.

4.) All About the Benjamins by Puff Daddy and Mase- As I mentioned earlier, Novi's economy is healthy compared to many others cities in Michigan right now. Plus, when people go to Novi they usually spend a good amount of money at Twelve Oaks, restaurants, movie theaters, etc.

5.) Yeah Yeah Yeah by Uncle Cracker- The song says, "Don't no why I come here, but I know I'll never leave, it's the only place I want to be." I love the city of Novi and I hope that I will be able to live in this city when I move out of the house.

6.) In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins- I live in Novi so I am a little biased toward the city. However, Novi provides me with a feeling of happiness. It provides me with a place where I feel comfortable and where I know that I will enjoy myself.

7.) Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet- This song reminded me food and Novi has great restaurants. Novi has all types of different restaurants to choose from. You can enjoy your friends and family during a great meal.

8.) Can't Touch This by MC Hammer- I feel that Novi is a very special city and I enjoy each day living here. I do not think that other cities can offer what Novi has to offer.

1 comment:

Stephanie K. said...

When I saw "Can't touch this" by MC Hammer, I cracked up. Yeah, I bet your city is pretty sweet. That was pretty much the only song besides a few others that I knew. Good songs picks. esp the last one. fits well.