Sunday, February 11, 2007

Profile Essay

Well, I am doing my profile essay on the Mayor of Novi, David Landry. I e-mailed him Tuesday after class and before the end of the day he e-mailed me right back. I conducted the interview on Wednesday night. The interview lasted for about twenty minutes. I never met Mayor Landry before talking to him so I was quite nervous. However, after talking to him I found himself to be in awe of how nice of an individual he is. He treated me so kindly, and he answered all my questions thoughtfully and thoroughly. The experience was awesome. I learned a lot about him and what his job involves. I also talked to two other people Sarah Walsh (Community Relations Manager ) and Clay Pearson (City Manager of Novi). Both had nice things to say about him and they provided me with great information. I was able to find articles written on Mayor Landry in the Novi News, which will help me with writing the paper. It should be interesting.

No comments: