Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reaction to Yesterday's Class

I really enjoyed yesterday's class because it gave everyone a chance to help other people's paper, but also because it gave me feedback on what I need to do. Both of the people who read my essay did a great job. I could tell they put a great deal of effort into revising/critiquing my paper. One of the things that both Holly and Stephanie said was that I need a little more detail and or description. This was helpful because it allowed me to go back through my paper and see what area(s) needed this. It was also nice to get their feedback because they added comments/ideas that could possibly make my paper better.

One of the things that I liked about yesterday's class was it allowed me to read other people's essay. Both of the essay's that I read were fascinating. One was about a Coney Island, while the other was about an old theater in Wyandotte. Both had many different voices to their papers as well as a good amount of detail. Reading their papers gave me some ideas as to what maybe I can do to fix my paper. Hopefully, the revision process will help all of our grades.

No comments: