Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brainstorming for the Essay

There are two sites that immediately came to my mind when brainstorming for this essay. The first was a park in the local neighborhood and the second was a local restaurant that my family and I attend regularly. Both have significant meaning to the area and both symbolize something about the community. After doing some thinking, I am going to choose the restaurant.

The local restaurant that I am going to write about is Steve's Family Diner located on five mile and haggerty. Steve's is not just another restaurant to the community, but rather a place that symbolizes family and commitment. My family and I have been eating here for years, and we also agree that Steve's is not just an ordinary restaurant. Steve's is family owned and the food is homemade and prepared everyday by the Nedanovski family.

For the past ten years Steve's has stood for family and commitment to the people of this community. This restaurant makes you feel as family becuase the Nedanovski family makes it a point to get to know every customer before he or she leaves. Leaving from this place feels like leaving home, and you always want to come back. Steve's is opening a new restauarnt, but Steve's on five mile and haggerty will still be run by the sons of the family. In this essay I am going to write an analysis on how this important site for the past ten years has made an impact on the people of the community.

No comments: