Friday, January 26, 2007

Not A Whole Lot to Do

This weekend is not turning out to be the weekend that I was hoping for. I planned on going up to Ann Arbor to visit with my friend, but he has ROTC obligations. I understand though, the ROTC is important and I would not want to get in trouble with them. So my plans for tonight have pretty much been scraped and I do not have anything else planned as of right now.

I love the Michigan weather, except for winter. I 'm not the biggest winter person and the snow today certainly has not helped to make my day any better. No football games this weekeend, which is another big disappointment. I can't wait for the Superbowl, hopefully Manning will be able to get his first championship. Maybe this weekend will turn out be okay after all, will see shortly.

No comments: