Monday, April 2, 2007

Past Week

Over this past week, I have been quite busy. School has been demanding and I hardly have time to relax anymore. I had a bunch of tests and a couple of group projects to work on. Thursday was a nice day-my birthday. It was a good time Friday because I went to Michigan State to celebrate. I did not go to Canada yet because my brother was in Vegas this weekend, and he is the one planning the whole Canada night. On Thursday, I was thinking about how it felt like yesterday when I was in grade school. Looking back on those days. I wish I could go back sometimes. I had nothing to worry about, no responsibilities, and the world felt like it was in my hands. Now I am in college and in a few years I will have to meet the real world head on. Hopefully all of this schoolwork and hard work will help in getting me a bright and successful job.

I have been blogging about the NCAA tourney for the past couple of weeks. Recently, I found out that if Georgetown wins it all, I would come in third place-$190.00. This would have been helpful considering I am broke right now. Unfortunately Georgetown lost to Ohio State on Saturday night. I cannot believe they lost to Ohio State. The Buckeyes should have lost to both Xavier and Tennessee-they are overrated. I know that I am whining, but this game potential cost me a great deal of money. I will be pulling for the Gators to beat the Buckeyes and repeat as National Champions. It's a rematch of the BCS Football game.

No comments: