Sunday, April 8, 2007

Final Paper

Well, over the past couple days I reworded my thesis around. I decided I liked what I had, but I needed to reword it so my stance was evident. "The Novi library expansion proposal needs to be approved because it will solve the current library's space, resource, and infrastructure problems immediately, and Novi's citizens need to see that these pros outweigh the cons." I think I finally found the right one. This one tells my position and it has focus. During the paper, I am definitely going to present both sides to the issue/proposal, but ultimately the pros will outweigh the cons. Hopefully, it turns out pretty good.

I also hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. It was nice having my relatives come over. I hadn't seen some of them for quite some time so it was great seeing them. Also, I hope everyone had a chance to watch the Master's. I am a huge golfer and this is one of my favorite tournament's of the year.

No comments: